Company: Awesome Motive Inc.
Headquarters: Palm Beach, Florida, United States
As a Marketing Designer at Awesome Motive, you’re responsible for designing conversion optimized templates, landing pages, marketing sites, micro-sites, ad campaign assets, sales and other online marketing campaign materials, so we can rapidly scale our platform.
To love this role, here’s the type of person you are:
- You’re absolutely focused on getting the most conversions from your designs.
- You have a love affair with A/B testing and optimizing designs.
- You lay awake at night thinking about what new design will generate more leads and sales.
- You’re a self-starter who loves taking initiative and seeing things through to completion.
- You’re an excellent communicator who makes sure nothing slips through the cracks.
- You believe that the details are just as important as the big picture.
- You have the curiosity and desire to learn and grow your skills.
- You’re passionate about leaving your mark on the web for all to see.
- You take pride in the quality and craftsmanship of your work rather than just doing it to get it done.
Here are some skills that will come handy:
- Minimum 5+ years work experience.
- Absolute proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite and standard design software.
- Use of UI/UX design software like Figma, Adobe XD, Canva or similar software.
- Intimate knowledge of designing high-converting funnels and user journeys.
- Excellent persuasive design skills and professional design aesthetic.
- Ability to understand (and even write) HTML and CSS.
- Understanding of web design and typography trends, browser compatibility issues, web design constraints, and email deliverability.
- Obsessive in your attention to small details.
- Talent to generate creative ideas in a highly interactive environment.
- The ability to iterate and ship ideas quickly.
- The ability to juggle multiple projects and timelines.
- Excel in a team environment and be able to communicate clearly with your peers.
What we offer:
Working for a fast-growing bootstrapped company is a rare opportunity, one we consider a lifestyle choice rather than a job choice. Our positions are challenging, but also come with amazing advantages and fulfillment to those who earn them. Here’s what we offer.
- Competitive Salary.
- Health Insurance benefits for full-time U.S. employees.
- Flexible Schedule – Work from your home. We’re spread out all over the world – United States, UK, Czech Republic, Greece, Pakistan, and more.
- We encourage employees to take the time they need for vacation, to stay healthy, and to spend time with friends and family.
- After one year with the company: 30 calendar days paid maternity/paternity leave, and up to 60 calendar days total time off with position guaranteed.
- We happily provide or reimburse software you’ll need as well as books or courses that promote continued learning.
- We give you the opportunity to solve challenging and meaningful problems that makes a difference.
- Custom Branded laptop at your five year anniversary.
- We cover all costs of company travel (including our annual all-company retreat and mini-team meetups).
- Ability to work with some of the best people in the business through frequent, if not daily, interactions.
- And in case you were wondering: no politics, no b.s., and no jerks.
How to apply?
If all of this sounds interesting, then please submit your application below.
We won’t be able to individually respond to all applications, but if we feel you’re a strong match, someone will be in touch within 72 hours.
Thanks and we look forward to hearing from you!
Source: We Work Remotely, Awesome Motive Inc.
Company: Manning Publications
Headquarters: Shelter Island, New York, United States
Manning Publications needs a Graphic Designer to join our team. We’ve been teaching technical topics to software professionals for over two decades, and we believe our books and videos are the best in the business.
We need a Graphic Designer to create engaging and on-brand graphics for a variety of media, but primarily for digital advertising. We’re looking for someone who can take direction from written or spoken ideas and convert them seamlessly into images, layouts and other designs. The successful candidate should have an intimate understanding of how marketing campaigns work, especially in the ecommerce arena. We work in a fast-paced environment, so the ideal Graphic Designer will be able to hit the ground running as soon as we conceive of a new project.
Your graphics should capture the attention of those who see them and communicate the right message. For this, you need to have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into design. If you can communicate well and work methodically as part of a team, we’d like to meet you.
What you’ll be doing
- Prepare work and determine requirements by gathering and studying information and materials
- Conceptualize requirements by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts
- Create images, illustrations, logos, other designs and layouts by hand or using design software
- Obtain approval of concept by submitting rough layouts for approval
- Test graphics across various media
- Amend designs after feedback
- Work with copywriters and marketers to produce final designs
- Prepare finished assets that adhere to established style guidelines and required technical specifications
- Manage archives of graphic design assets and materials
- Maintain technical knowledge with ongoing professional education
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related tasks as needed
Skills and abilities you’ll need
- 3-5 years experience in professional commercial design
- A portfolio that demonstrates strong graphic design and layout skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented, with the ability to thrive in a remote work environment
- Creative and analytical skills
- Ability to absorb and apply constructive criticism from peers
- Persistence and resilience (a sense of humor helps)
- Extensive knowledge of desktop publishing tools and graphic design software (such as Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Inkscape, GIMP)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Design, Marketing, or a related discipline a plus, but not required
- Experience working with WordPress templates a plus
Apply for this position
Please send a cover letter and resume (including a link to your portfolio) to email@example.com with Graphic Designer in the subject line. This is a remote work opportunity.
Source: We Work Remotely, Manning Publications
Company: Security Trails
Headquarters: Los Angeles, California, United States
We are looking for a Data Engineer to join our technical team and help us gain useful insight out of raw data as well as automate the creation and retrieval of the data.
Your ultimate goal will be to help improve our products and business decisions by making the most out of our data, finding creative ways to improve and obtain new data, and helping to build out our incredible data team.
- Ensure data quality and integrity
- Build and maintain big data pipelines
- Interpret and analyze data problems
- Build analytic systems
- Visualize data and create reports
- Work on automating data collection and aggregation system
- Experiment with new models and techniques
You are skilled in:
- Apache Kafka
- Apache Spark
- Different Source Control Systems
- Various Infrastructure Automation Tools
- Cloud Service Knowledge like AWS
- Scripting Skills
- or similar technologies
- You should have a strong problem-solving ability. If you are also able to align our data products with our business goals, we would like to meet you.
- working full-time remotely
- trips to team meet ups are paid
- teammates from countries all over the world
Here you can find further information about our remote work culture!
SecurityTrails strives to make the biggest treasure-trove of cyber intelligence data readily available in an instant. We work relentlessly to empower experts so they can thwart future attacks with up-to-date data, proprietary tools, and custom solutions.
A Security Beast Built Bit By Bit
We started because we were tired. Tired of combing through domain lists and forensic data manually, tired of searching through numerous sites for all the data we needed. We patiently waited for the perfect tool, but it never came. Our solution had to be vast, fast, and able to update daily — so we assembled a talented team and built it from scratch.
SecurityTrails was founded in June 2017, and from the very start it was decided that it would be a fully remote team. What began as a team of three people based in the US has grown into a team that currently counts 25 individuals. And that’s not even taking into account the number of contractors we work with, living and working across the entire globe.
Source: We Work Remotely
Headquarters: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
6 Month Contract
100% Work from Home
Here at iPresence our growth is dependent on hiring amazing people! Wherever in the world they work, everyone is rewarded for their contribution. Are you ready to develop your career in an exciting hyper growth company?
iPresence was founded in Vancouver, BC to provide clients with a reliable partner to their online marketing and web development needs. We provide a wide variety of web services and predominantly specialise in high traffic websites. Just one of our websites receives 120 million views each month, making it one of Alexa’s Top 90 destinations in Canada.
Our vast in-house experience and expertise enables us to provide our clients with access to valuable resources to tap into their target audiences. We oversee millions of impressions per month through our network of websites building on our customized long term approach to customer success.
We also actively develop highly successful and profitable ventures of our own. We work on a variety of tech-based products which have evolved with market trends; adult-niche has always been at the heart of internet-usage and part of our rapid growth.
- Maintain our existing infrastructure
- Work on architecture of our internal and external services
- Have a strong commitment to automate everything
- Have the desire and ability to solve open-ended problems in a highly-functional, elegant, and scalable manner, and to think strategically about how we evolve our products
- Collaborate with other team members to find ideal solutions
- Deliver scoped features on schedule
- Strong Linux administration skills
- Expertise in configuration management systems (Ansible is preferred)
- Experience with Docker (writing Dockerfiles, managing private registries, managing and troubleshooting containers)
- Experience building CI/CD pipelines
- Experience maintaining web projects (nginx, PHP, MySQL etc)
- Experience administering Gitlab, advanced Git skills
- Basic performance engineering skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge in best practices for the whole software development cycle (TDD/CI/CD) and agile methodologies.
- Experience working as part of a remote team
- Experience maintaining task tracking software like Jira
- Link(s) to relevant projects, code, Github, LinkedIn, Medium, Stackoverflow, etc
- 100% remote work – from anywhere in the world
- Competitive salary
Source: We Work Remotely
Company: Hennessey Digital
Headquarters: North America
Hennessey Consulting, a leading search engine optimization (SEO) and digital marketing agency in North America, is seeking a highly organized, self-motivated Account Manager to join its team. The ideal candidate for this role is a consummate team player who is an excellent storyteller, is self-driven, has a problem-solving mindset, and has at least two (2) years of digital marketing agency experience.
We are a fully remote and highly collaborative team of digital marketing thought leaders located all over the country. We provide white-glove service to our clients, and we’re looking for a thoughtful team member who can ensure that all projects are delivered on time, on budget, and on strategy.
You will be responsible for:
- Manage client communications, conflict resolution, and compliance on client deliverables.
- Foster and cultivate client success, client relationships, and ultimately client retention
- Attend all assigned client calls and taking detailed notes to assign tasks to the team
- Provide a detailed agenda and recap for all assigned client calls
- Ensure that client issues are dealt with in an efficient manner
- Review all client deliverables to ensure quality standards and client expectations are met
- Work closely with the project team to stay on top of project status and to proactively identify potential issues and/or opportunities within or related to the project
- Coordinate efforts with external partners where needed
- Serve as the “voice of the client,” representing your clients’ needs when dealing with internal stakeholders at all times
- Since we’re a rapidly growing company, it’s important that you have an entrepreneurial attitude, an embracing mindset toward change, and can manage/prioritize multiple concurrent projects. The desired candidate will possess excellent organizational and communication skills—as well as be familiar with project management in a creative agency atmosphere.
- Minimum of two (2) years experience working in SEO and/or digital marketing
- An up-to-date understanding of Organic Search Engine Optimization, PPC, Social Media, and Content Marketing
- Excellent relationship building skills and extremely personable demeanor
- Highly-organized, detail-oriented and positive attitude
- Excellent storyteller
- Strong sense of urgency to fulfill internal and client needs
- Proven project management skills
- Strong relationship building skills
- Strong skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and Google Docs
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Strong knowledge of Google Analytics and similar analytics packages
- Working knowledge of SEMrush, Ahrefs, Moz, or other SEO tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Comfort in dealing with executives and other top-level decision-makers
- Able to handle stressful situations and deadlines well
This is a remote full-time position.
Interested? Apply now!
Apply through Indeed: https://www.indeed.com/job/seo-account-manager-ed65eb41f156701f
Apply through LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/1634132412/
Please email your resume with comparable experience and cover letter explaining why you’re the best candidate for this position.
Source: Remoters, Hennessey Digital